Corporation currently consists of 3 managing directors of NAVTA which may be expanded over time.
NAVTA’s managing directors and committee’s meet every 4 months to review industry issues and trends, which ensures that the right agendas are reviewed which are currently relevant.
Code of Ethics
NAVTA’s Code of Ethics are designed to reinforce participant’s personal commitment to high ethical standards. As a participant of NAVTA, members subscribe to the following principles and standards.
Implicit in this Code is the requirement that NAVTA members comply fully with all federal, state, provincial and local laws governing their businesses within their jurisdiction.
A pledge to:
- Operate their businesses in accordance with the highest standards of ethical conduct.
- Treat each customer and participant in a fair, open and honest manner and prohibit discrimination of any kind.
- Meet the transportation needs of their customers in a knowledgeable and professional manner.
- Represent products and services clearly and factually, standing fully behind guarantees, direct and implied, and in all other ways justifying the customer’s and participant’s respect and confidence.
- Advertise products in a positive, factual and informative manner.
- Detail charges to assist customers and participants in understanding the services and provide written details to be performed, upon request, or as required by law.
- Resolve customer and participant concerns promptly and courteously.
- Place promises in writing and stand behind them.
All participants will conduct their affairs with NAVTA and its participants in accordance with the objects of NAVTA and the rules set out in the Constitution and Bylaws.
All participants of NAVTA will conduct their affairs in such a manner as to bring credit to NAVTA, its participants, and the cross border and international trade of motor vehicles.